Based in Sunny Scotland
16 September, 2011
A toxic waste spill finds its way into the water supply, causing the recently deceased rise from the dead. Now you have to shoot your way through the hordes of undead, to reach your only hope for survival. On the way to your rescue, you will have to search stores and houses for supplies, trade with other survivors and destroy the brains of the horrors that now walk the streets.With three game modes, over a hundred items, weapons and grenades, and a city that is never the same twice, there is always something new hiding round the corner in Dead Pixels.
- Randomly generated city that is never the same twice.
- 3 different game modes.
- Over 100 weapons, grenades and items.
- Filled to the brim with 8-bit gore.
- Co-op and single player gameplay.
Dead Pixels Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Game Pro's Editors Choice" September 2011
- "Microsoft's Dream Build Play 2012" 2nd Place
- "This is not only one of the best zombie games on the marketplace, but one of the best games period."
- Indie Gamer Chick, IndieGamerChick.com
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Alternatively, you can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
Available for free from indiedb.com.
We're games studio a games studio run and founded by one delusional fool that thinks he can make good games.
More information on CSR-Studios, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Dead Pixels Credits
Maker of Tea. Also some game design, programing and sprite making.